Tuesday, August 17, 2010

it HURTS..!!!





                                                              When I walk alone
                                                               I feel a pat on my shoulders
                                                               all of a sudden
                                                               I look back stratled
                                                               it's the same who
                                                               I ever dreamed of
                                                               but I see an unknown grief
                                                               in her eyes
                                                               It really hurts...
                                                               

                                                              We just stroll along
                                                               I seem to splutter
                                                               that's why I decide
                                                               better to keep quiet
                                                               she utters
                                                               I am in a trance
                                                               I wish if this
                                                               moment never ends
                                                               but when she has no words
                                                               It really hurts...


                                                               I try to hold her hands
                                                               but I can't find myself
                                                               to dare even
                                                               because she is so immaculate
                                                               but when she starts
                                                               moving away
                                                               It really hurts...


                                                              A part of me always
                                                              expects her to be here
                                                              in fact I find her
                                                              beside me sometimes
                                                              but when I come to know
                                                              it's a pipe dream
                                                              It really hurts...


                                                              I don't know
                                                              what the love is all about
                                                              but I do know
                                                              how does it feel
                                                              to live with some false hopes
                                                              I don't know
                                                              how she could be mine
                                                              but I do know
                                                              I am made for her
                                                              when someone says
                                                              things don't work
                                                              the way you think                                              
                                                              It really hurts...

3 comments:

  1. prateek,,so far what i have read...wow..i love it..this one is touchin and heartfelt ...full of emotions..nice...



    your friend, linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brother, this a very nice and touching poetry, so far one of the best poetries I have ever read, a very realistic approach towards the feelings of the love!!!!!!!!
    Great keep up the good work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete