Friday, March 19, 2010

WHEN I SAW A SMILE.........crying..!!!






                                                              Tears were frozen,
                                                         
                                         so what..?? if it was hell or heaven,
                                
                                             all my senses started flying,
                                            when I saw a smile... CRYING.
                                                  

                                                    I was amazed,
                                         
                                          all the imaginations were caged,
                                                
                                           my hopes were brutally dying, 
                                           when I saw a smile...CRYING..


                                         a killing silence was all around,


                                             time was the only healer 
                                                   for this wound,


                                       my dreamy castles were destroying,
                                        when I saw a smile... CRYING...


                                                    I was in a trance,

                                              only shattered images were 
                                                      at my glance,

                                           every emotion was classifying,
                                           when I saw a smile...CRYING....      


                                           The roads were getting tougher,


                                                    I was there only
                                                      one to suffer,


                                           whole world instructed me
                                              but,I kept on defying,
                                         when I saw a smile...CRYING.....
 

2 comments: