Sunday, April 18, 2010

YOU 'N' me..!!!


                            





                                A cloudy evening
                                those mild drizzles
                                only YOU 'N' me
                                closer but still apart
                                shadows were moving
                                along the broadening path
                                just leading nowhere
                                in between the
                                symphony of silence
                                I was getting hypnotized
                                for an exotic presence
                                beside me
                                It was none
                                other than YOU 'N' me...
                                your eyes towards an end
                                and poor me,
                                yet weaving the webs of beginning
                                you put in numerous questions
                                but I was supposed for none
                                cause some questions are
                                never been answered
                                you tried to make me awake
                                but I could not realize yet
                                how fragile these dreams are
                                with the opening of eyes
                                everything remains an illusion
                                so what........
                                I do it again and again
                                they say this
                                world is so vast
                                have faith..
                                but I felt nothing 
                                more than YOU 'N' me...
                                now my pen has begun defying me
                                ink has begun fading
                                all it needs is..
                                YOU 'N' me..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment