Sunday, April 04, 2010

should I call it 'CHANGE'...

Sometimes we are full of thoughts still feel out of words,something like that I'm facing right now.So I just thought why shouldn't I try to share this kind of state of mind.
Nowadays lot of things have been taken a new shape around me like, the kind of solitude I felt inside of me now it has been started exposing off and at least I'm aware of it.
So the thing is what I want to ask myself , is this what I should call CHANGE...
If it is so then it's perfectly all right.Because someone has said---
"The only thing that remains constant in life is,change".
It might be a issue for me just because this is the very first time in my life when some happenings have influenced me so comprehensively.Apart from this fact one thing what I conceived ever that some things  in our life never change rather transform into some other form according to the circumstances.What are these things better if you people think about it.
 I firmly believe that life is process of transformations,not changes,
I'm not saying all these because I want to complain or something like that,I'm just trying to throw some light on a dark phase of my life.


One has to move further in one's lives keeping the past aside  because success demands your present and it is not concerned for your past.But it is also true that nostalgia is the thing that everyone can not carry it on.It's a bit painful but the people who possesses this virtue doesn't feel pain rather relishes it.
 I have transformed  myself from a typical introversion into ambiversion  kind  of.But still I find the real myself inside of me somewhere and I would say definitely it is not going to escape from me ever if it happens then I would say it is a change.
what I think that changes separate and transformations connect..
I am not imposing my thoughts to you people rather all your criticisms are heartedly  welcome.
This discussion will be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment