Friday, May 07, 2010

an INSIGHT..!!!



 

                                                           My sleepless eyes
                                                           with a calm night
                                                           A cheerful cause
                                                           with my eternal plight
                                                           A musical dawn
                                                           with my jinxed twilight
                                                           A pondering dark
                                                           with my fainting light
                                                           A dying hope
                                                           with my unknown fright
                                                           Some hurtful memories
                                                           with my endless flight
                                                            A vouch for an illusion
                                                           with my diminishing
                                                           worldly appetite
                                                           A perpetual reluctance
                                                           with my false delight
                                                           Nothing I possess
                                                           but a stoic SOUL to ignite...

 
                                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment